Reggio Emilia Early Learning Centres are a privately owned company. They are Sydney’s leading Early Learning Centres offering care and education for children from 6 months of ages to 6 years across seven state of the art campuses in Parramatta, Pagewood, Dee Why & Tempe.
What’s different about our early learning centres?
We use the powerful ‘Reggio Emilia’ style education system for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years. Our philosophy is inspired by the educational practices and beliefs of Loris Malaguzzi and Reggio Emilia, and our curriculum follows methodologies laid out by the Early Years Learning Framework. This includes:
- Our Reggio child care centres feature aesthetically designed environments that are conducive to learning.
- High-quality care. The education and care we provide children is second to none.
- We support relationships between children, parents, educators and the greater community.
- Individual learning. Each child is treated individually, ensuring their strengths and abilities are nurtured to give the maximum potential for lifelong learning development.
- ‘The Rights of the Child’ are supported through our philosophy and each child is treated with the utmost respect.
> Why we are different
We want our children reaching for the stars! For this to happen, a positive and engaging learning environment is crucial.
We believe children are born with a wide range of abilities – they simply need to be encouraged to explore their amazing potential. We see it every day in our work – by engaging them in a co-constructed curriculum that makes learning involving and enjoyable, we ensure that all the right building blocks are in place to help your child reach their full potential.
We aim to position children in different groups according to age, while keeping in mind their individual stage of development. This enables us to cater to your child’s unique needs.
Everyone takes the safety of your child very seriously:
- Most of our Centres have closed circuit television (CCTV) or video intercom.
- Electronic doors can only be accessed with an electronic key tag.
- In order for you to acess the childcare centre, you will be issued with a access tag (upon payment of bond).
- If you need anyone other than yourself or an approved guardian, you will be are asked to provide details of this person in order to give them the authority to collect your child from our child care centre. They will be asked for identification, such as a drivers licence, before they are permitted to leave with the child.. If someone new is going to collect your child that day, please provide written permission so that we know.
- From the moment you arrive, you’ll see that all of our centres are designed for ease of access.
- We offer a drive in/drive out car park or lifts.
- Our large and well-appointed activity rooms are stocked with a full range of educational resources.
- We offer large secure outdoor areas that are dominated with well established native trees and an array of beautiful potted varieties of floral.
- We have also fitted our outdoor areas with high quality shade sails that eliminate up to 99% of UV rays.
- All our outdoor play areas include a vegetable patch, where children are encouraged to enjoy the experience of planting and growing their favourite veggies. This encourages them to adopt healthy eating habits and an appreciation for the natural environment. We lead by example, encouraging the children to understand the importance of recycling and the value of water within our environment.